Sunday 10 July 2011

Cross Nails


I've had some time to kill tonight so I decided to paint my nails. I've had this idea in my head for a while now about doing black crosses over white nail polish so finally today I went out and bought Models Own Nail Art Pen in black and 17 Lasting Fix in Mini Skirt....not quite sure why they'd name a white nail polish mini skirt! I did this totally free hand so the crosses are by no means perfect and I havn't been bothered to clear up the mistakes round the edge yet...but I really really like it. I'd probably use/make stencils next time because sadly im a bit of a perfectionist and the wobbly lines anger my ocd lol...whaddya think??

13 comments:

  1. great idea, love it :)

    wildwolfcrying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I need to try this myself! and god you are so pretty haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, very nice! I don't have a pen in that colour but maybe I'll try it too in a different one! Don't think it looks messy though!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them!! Really, they're pretty cool : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these nails - super cool :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab. I have t-shirt which matches so must give this a go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! I have 'Mini Skirt' too and wondered the same thing, haha.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they look great and I sort of giggle when you mentioned your ocd! haha I think I have that too and I have to have everything in order. :)

    Btw, I'm hosting a jewelry giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you entered! http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! love the way you did you nails! Awesome!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cool! Great idea! I'm so uncreative when it comes to nail design.

    ReplyDelete