Wednesday 23 November 2011

Leopard Print Creepers

Hmmm I gotta admit i'm not completely in love with creepers on me, I think they make my feet look huge and pair that with my pint-size frame..it's not a great combo, really. I didnt fork out mega-bucks for real ones though and got these imitation ones fairly cheap-ish on ebay. I'd still like to go in U.O and try on a pair just to make double sure an extra £80 won't make them look better..orrrr maybe I should just leave it for the girls on tumblr!
 coat; Thrift
jumper; Primark
bag; Zara
creepers; Ebay

7 comments:

  1. nice nails how did you do them?! i'm not sure about my creepers either - only worn them once, dont think i can get away with them! yours look good though - like the leopard print! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i like, i like! i think they look great on you.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look cool on you, no doubt. In my opinion they bring a twist to your personal style :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepers are one of those weird things it's totally difficult to pull off AND feel like you good look while wearing. Yours are cool though, I dig the leopard print, and they look fine on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought docs and I'm the same, I LOVE them but I still have to get used to how they look on me. They make me look so short and they are so big! :D I want creepers too, where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the meantime, profits of smartphones and pill windows 7 professional product key desktops are booming. The most significant beneficiaries happen to be Apple Inc., the maker on the iphone and iPad, and Samsung Electronics Co., which sells by far the windows anytime upgrade key most units managing on Google Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very fascinating for me
    http://caramengobatipenyakitjantungkoroner.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete