Monday 18 October 2010

Make Up Post

I know makeup has kind of taken over my blog recently but its so much easier to take a quick snap of my face than it is to beg someone to take a photo of my outfit lol. Well that cheap gel liner I mentioned a couple of posts back that I bought...turns out not so great as an eyeliner but amazing used as a eyeshadow or an eyeshadow base. It stayed put all day and gave a pretty cool wet-look finish which my friend described as "rock chick"....eugh I hate that phrase..but I think it was said in a nice way haha.

11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the liner, where's it from? I am a liquid liner obsessive but I only like the felt pen type ones, and I get through about 3 a month!! It's bad! So I'd love to know where yours is from as you have a gorgeous rich colour going on xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh your makeup is always Gorgeous!!! YOu are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep posting about make-up, you have a real talent for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this look! Wish I could pull off such a dark look, but not really with blonde hair. Maybe something like this for Halloween! I've been loving your makeup posts btw

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went and bought the gel liner from sleek and have found it smudges pretty nicely, but will definitely have to try this, it looks really good!
    Love the make up posts

    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look, I'm gonna try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your makeup looks amazing. I love your blog & followed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that really does look amazing!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is fab!!
    i don't usually care too much about make up but you're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. crap your eyebrows are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete