Thursday 25 August 2011

Outfit Post - Lazy

Another pleated skirt with a tucked in top, same old clogs, same old bag and same old jacket....talk about style rut! This is always the outfit I throw on when I have about 10 mins to get ready....because you can literally throw it on. Clogs are the greatest shoes because theres no fussing around with buckles or laces, you just slip them on and off again in a second. Jeans and trousers are a slight hassle with having to balance on one leg..skirts are so much easier especially if you're tucking in a top that has a lot of material...smoothing out lumps and bumps is far too much work for me! What can I say, I'm a very very lazy dresser!

vest; T by A.Wang
skirt; Thrift
clogs; Zara
bag; Vintage

10 comments:

  1. cute outfit, you have a beautifully unique style xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit lazy? I say lovely! ;) It's so good to have these trusty well-tried looks that can be thrown on when you're in a hurry! Yours looks very chic, I love the skirt and jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a lazy dresser too, so it's all good heh, you do a great job looking lovely though, lazy or not. I really dig clogs, but I have super chunky thick ankles and they make me feel really bottom heavy (the clogs, not my ankles hah) so I tend to avoid them. They look great on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love this outfit. You look adorable! This is one of my favourites of your pleated skirt collection. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree - skirts are much easier to wear than pants! You have the best skirt collection of anyone I know! Love the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love skirts! Pants are just.. well, so hard to style to me..and they make me really hot and sweaty (gross!)
    xx
    lyndsey of hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still think you look gorgeous girl! Love the jacket and skirt!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jacket! where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lush! Lavvin your style.

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete