Monday 5 April 2010

March Purchases


Seeing as its the end of the month...(ok well its the 5th) I thought I'd show you some of my purchases from march. I've gone a bit maxi skirt mad!! I started with a plain black one, then I wanted a grey and now ive got striped ones, floral ones, silk, jersey....I just cant stop. They're so easy to wear and versitile..because its still cold where I live ive been wearing them with laddered fisherman jumpers or cropped jackets but when summer arrives i'll be mixing and matching vests and plain tees. I'm really fussy about what maxi skirts i buy...they must just about skim my ankles and be relatively tight-ish around the knee and below...so you get that kind of carrot shape lol. they are definately the most flattering, especially for a shortie like me and wedges are a must!

The shoes are Topshop. They're described as clogs on the website..I personally dont really see them as clogs but liked them nonetheless. They're isnt too much of a heel so they'll be really comfy for the day and look perfect with a grey maxi skirt..I can tell i wont be removing them from my feet for the entire summer!

necklaces; all asos
harem joggers; Topshop
black maxi; River Island
grey maxi; H&M
shoes; Topshop
rings; all asos
vest tops; all Topshop

2 comments:

  1. Great buys! I'm loving the maxi's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great buys indeed! i love your jewelry purchases!!!

    do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete